The last week in April is “Every Kid Healthy Week.”
The week celebrates everyday actions we can take to improve the health of our families.
Each day has a different theme:
- Mindful Monday: practice social-emotional learning to build resilience in your kids.
- Tasty Tuesday: Try new foods with your kids.
- Wellness Wednesday: Get moving! Activity fuels the mind and the body!
- Thoughtful Thursday: Celebrate diversity.
- Family Friday: Get the whole family involved in a healthy activity.
Activities that you can do each day are available here: